Working place Oude Pekela / Corby / Skipton / Pamplona
Eager to learn, driven and ambitious CRM Coordinator, who loves to give support
As CRM Specialist you are the Salesforce Expert of Solidus Solutions. In 2019 a basic version of Salesforce was implemented within the Solidus Group. Since then the commercial strategy changed, the business unit structure changed, new businesses were acquired, and the ICT architecture evolved. Currently, as part of our Commercial Excellence initiative, we are in the process of reviewing and improving our commercial systems/tooling landscape to:
- Drive growth and improve sales performance
- Enhance customer centricity and service levels
- Further professionalize the business and standardize processes
- Improve alignment between departments (e.g. sales, customer service, finance, operations)
- Contribute to administration and operational efficacy improvements
It’s your challenge to implement and improve the use of Salesforce and give our employees the support they need to make it a success! Only then Solidus Solutions can achieve her ambitious goals.
What will you do?
- Support project management, defining requirements, solution development, testing, rollout, and driving adoption across the group (existing business units and new acquisitions);
- Steward of CRM platform including continuous development (incl. roadmap), user support, training, and maintenance (users, data, and document repository);
- Function as the bridge between ICT/engineering and the business, external parties and the business, and within the business between marketing, sales, and customer service;
- Support group commercial organization in the creation of customer & market analysis (behavior, needs, loyalty, satisfaction), segmentation, and digital lead generation (e.g. Pardot);
- Supports business unit sales’ account planning, customer engagement, and performance tracking (incl. dashboard development);
- Approximately 25% of your time you will travel to our other plants within Europe and the UK.
We are looking for an eager to learn, driven, and ambitious CRM Coordinator who can help us to develop, implement, embed, and further enhance our commercial processes and facilitate them in Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud. As this platform supports the entire commercial organization, and is an integral part of the ICT landscape, this role requires coordination across different departments (e.g. Management, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and ICT) and teams (both internal and external). Therefore we require someone with a good balance of technical CRM and business knowledge to help improve our go-to-market engine which will directly impact all commercial and customer support KPI’s.
- Expert in the use and development of (ideally Salesforce) CRM platform related applications in B2B (ideally manufacturing) environments with proven experience in a similar role (3+ years)
- Ability to successfully influence and manage a wide range of stakeholders at different levels of the organization to ensure full adoption of the system
- Ability to create reports and extract data using reports that can be used to help team members understand performance and make decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation building) in English (in addition Dutch/Spanish would be beneficial)
- Degree or post graduate qualification in a relevant area such as Business, Marketing, Economics or associated qualification(s) and experience
What we offer
As CRM Specialist at Solidus Solutions, we offer you a challenging position within a dynamic and ambitious international organization that is constantly changing. You will be given all the space you need to bring our Salesforce CRM to a higher level. We offer you an attractive benefits package, career prospects and opportunities to further develop your department. And last but not least, a pleasant working environment in which you work together with enthusiastic and driven colleagues. Just like you, our organization has ambitious plans, which we would like to share with you.
Working at Solidus Solutions means working for a leading and fast-growing international player in the solid board and packaging industry. Our solid board, which is sustainably produced from recycled paper, is an excellent packaging material and offers sustainable innovative solutions. With a turnover of more than 500 million euros, more than 1500 colleagues and 18 production locations in various European countries, we are the market leader in integrated solid board products for the graphic and packaging market.
Curious about more SOLIDUS? View our website and company video.
Does the position appeal to you and do you want to contribute to the success of Solidus Solutions? Then we would like to get in touch with you. Would you like to apply directly or have questions? Send a WhatsApp message or call our recruiter Klaas Laanstra, his mobile number: +31 (0)6 13 500 717. Sending a cover letter and CV is also possible. Mail this, quoting CRM Specialist, to firstname.lastname@example.org.